Saturday, August 11, 2007

Why I love Capitalism

I could write paragraphs on why I love Capitalism. However, I will just have a show and tell.


Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy






The newest T-Shirt from PETA haters.




Only in a capitalistic society could these kind of of things sell in an open market. I love it.

No big surprise in the PGA tour. Tiger Woods is tying course records and will continue to mow down the competition the rest of the weekend. No doubt the highlight has been John Daly's performance. I can only hope he stays competitive through the weekend. When John is playing well, the humor level of the tournament rises exponentially. Where else can you see a golfer smoke a cigarrette per hole and down a diet coke every other one. He ended the day Thursday with some priceless quotes including but not limited to: "I am in better shape than Tiger."

Football season is in the air. Watch closely for Sweet Emotion's predictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home