Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lazy Moments

Ever had those moments where you look up and realize "Wow, that was a lazy move." I had one of those the other day and just wanted to share my experience and make sure I'm not alone out there.

1) I was texting (yes, I am an avid texter) on my phone, and came to a word that was not in "predictive text." Instead of taking the 7 seconds to type in the new word, I spent 10 seconds thinking of a different word that would surely be in predictive text. Yes, a nice lazy move.

2) Ever not watched TV because you couldn't find the remote?

3) Ever watched a TV show you weren't interested in because you didn't want to take the time to find the remote and change the channel?

4) Ever decided not to read an e-mail because it was over 2 paragraphs long?

5) Ever chosen to stay in bed while severely having to go to the bathroom? You struggle and fight trying to go back to sleep, but finally after a miserable 25 minutes you get up, take three minutes to go to the bathroom, and then fall back to sleep.

Anyway, just wanted to throw those back out there. Football season begins tonight!

p.s. Great article today by Albert Mohler and Mother Theresa's doubts that have everyone going wild. Take the 4 minutes to read it...well worth the time.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian, if you can remember, when you and I lived at the old A-frame house, we had a house rule that declared if one could not find the remote, the TV must be unplugged. I believe Harvey and I established the rule and there were many times the television remained idle because of a lost remote. Ultimately, we all won because of such a rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home