Monday, July 17, 2006

She Had a Baby....






Well, this is where i've been the past week and a half. Please excuse the absense. It was quite crazy how this all came together, long story (2 car wrecks in an hour, 1 week in the hospital, 2 more visits to emergency room, ect...but everyone is fine now). I do have to say that this is all very sureal and hasn't exactly forced me to crap my pants in fear. I do have to say, last monday was one of the greatest days of my life though. As a guy, you don't ever get the actual concept that there is a little person inside your wife's belly. Even the sonogram pictures kinda leave you wondering "Where is his thing?...Are we sure that's a boy?...And that he's mine?" But, when He comes out and you hear that first cry---pretty overwhelming. For those who know, it's like getting married. I really hated going to your wedding, in fact during the ceremony all i could think about was that there better be Beer at the reception. Weddings are not exciting....but mine was. As it was to you...please, don't tell me you enjoyed my wedding. I know when you got the invitation you read "Saturday, it's on a Saturday....danget....i was gonna buy a Kayak or something..." Well, I do promise though, I will be more excited to see your first child than your wedding.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Big Congratulations!!! I'll try to call you again soon..we've missed each other. Welcome back to the blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home