Friday, October 26, 2007

2 rants


Look at the progression of the Mississippi tag. The bottom left one is our proud new one!

Sorry to interrupt our manly hero voting, but on the way to work today I saw a new Mississippi License plate. That's right, Mississippi has just released its new flashy license plate. I know not many of our readers probably care about a license plate, but can I just say that it is absolutely heinous. Mississippi is last in many things, and we continue our strong tradition by unveiling a license plate that looks as if it was made by a Gulf coast, air-brush T-shirt store.

I love my state, but I hope whoever passed the new design through did it as a joke. I'm looking forward to the day I get replace my tag with the new airbrush pink and blue lighthouse. Sorry for the rant.

On a second note, this talk of Boston College's quarterback Matt Ryan being a Heisman candidate must stop. The guy was horrible for most of the game last night against the first decent opponent he has faced. The ACC is a joke this year and seeing Boston College ranked number 2 makes me wonder if I could have played professional football.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These media people fail to mention that Ryan is 35th in the country in passing efficiency. Number 1? Tim Tebow.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger kurt said...

If Tebow doesn't win the Heisman, it will be hard to justify the award's validity. He's his teams best quarterback and halfback. Who cares what his team's record is. By the way, Ryan played like crap all game until the last two minutes. Also, BC's strength of schedule is amazingly weak. Like Hawaii-esque weak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home