Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Our famous readers

Dr. Robert Hardison of Memphis, meet Mr. Robert Hardison of Jackson.


After work today I decided to have a little fun before dinner. I sat down and googled some of our celebrity readers names to see just who else in the world has that name. Just for kicks and giggles here is what I found.

Bo Johnson is the art director for various "hit" movies such as "John Tucker Must Die" and "28 days"

Robert "Gray" Hardison is an Obstretics and Gynecology doctor in Memphis, TN. Nice! A sharp looking guy at that. Mark, have you ever had any runins with ole Dr. Hardison?

Robert Russ is an animation character developer for such movies as "The Incredibles" and "Monsters Inc.
Good work Robert, didn't know you had such creativity in you. I mean Sully was a pretty creative character

Andrew "Drew" Cleland - or should I say Dr. Cleland - is the associate professor of physics at University of California, Santa Barbara. Our Drew has an MBA from Millsaps College thank you very much.

David A Black is an award-winning journalist, novelist, screenwriter, and producer. Yes he even has the middle initial of "A". No word yet on whether the "A" stands for Albritton like our very own Med School graduate David Albritton Black.

David Luter is apparently the president of Arkansas Seed Dealers Association. What makes this even better, his name is found on the website for Big Cedar Lodge (A Peets Family Trip destination). He gives a great quote about the great "staff" of Big Cedar Lodge. David, did you fill out a comment card when we were there 8 years ago? Bo, this guy could probably buy lots of tassles from you in the furniture world.

Brian Sorgenfrei is the property manager of the YMCA in Kokomo, Indiana. Its good to know there is another Brian Sorgenfrei out there, and even better to know that he manages the property of a YMCA. No confirmation yet on what I look like, but hopefully I'm the guy at the top of the Header.

Alexander Watlington is well, there is no other alex watlington. However, I did find him on someone else's blog.

Mark Sorgenfrei apparently was in the military at some point.

And last but not least, Ryan Davis apparently is a 6'o" 261 pound DT and wears #92 for the Idaho Vandals. Unfortunately Ryan didn't contribute much to their 2-9 season, but its his big senior season coming up. So maybe he can turn things around for the Vandals.

Well, it's good to know what our other selves are up to out there. I bet the Kokomo, Indiana YMCA is the best looking "Y" in the country. Maybe I'll get to see it one day.

p.s. for all you conspiracy theorists out there, NASA cannot find the original Neil Armstrong landing on the moon video.
You guys are sad.

6 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Luter said...

good to see i did something productive with my life, i mean we've got ryan davis playing semi-professional football , we got an art director, a few doctor's, a writer, a property manager, and then there's me... the president of Arkansas Seed Dealers Association. i can see it now, our ten year highschool reunion: Sumner, "luter what are you doing now?" Me, "I sell seeds." followed by an uproarous laughter from the whole room. seed seller... what a joke

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you find a little worse picture of me?

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian-

Great post. Thought I would throw in this little story to go along. One night after having imbibed a few too many Millers. We (I can't remember who "we" were at the time) thought it would be a great idea to go home and "google" ourselves.

Needless to say, at about 3:30 in the morning I thought it would be a great idea to shoot the Professor Cleland an email telling him how great it was that we had the same name, and how proud I was of his efforts to make the name Drew Cleland successful, and some other ramblings along the same lines.

I never heard back from the Professor, but I knew deep down that made him proud.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger kurt said...

I'm a little disappointed you didn't mention me...

...after all, Mr. November is quite an accomplishment...

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian, you left out my greatest accomplishment in film. Cant Hardly Wait was definitely my best piece of work.

Bo

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really didn't land on the moon guys. Brian, weren't you there at the Mu when Fox aired that show debunking the lie NASA has held over our head for all these years? It was the greatest piece of journalism I have ever seen. And now we find out that NASA has "misplaced" the moon landing video?? Don't you think they would have taken a little more care of the proof of their greatest accomplishment? Can you order that video? Everyone should watch it. Also, i'm glad i've found your blog...it gives me another 10 minutes or so each day to not actually work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home