Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Pistol




I'm in the process of reading the newest biography on Pete Maravich. I could comment for awhile, but will save my thoughts until I finish the book. It's a fascinating story of a literal "basketball android" as he calls himself. It goes without saying that "The Pistol" has Sweet Emotion's full endorsement. He scored 44.2 points a game. Let me say that again...44.2 points a game without a three point line. We here at sweet emotion always have the solution in basketball....just gotta get more shots. Pete believed this and lived it out. Just watch the video... some of his passes will leave you wondering how they even got to the person. Enjoy the magic of Pistol.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Alex said...

just for the record, I second that endorsement....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home