It's championship week, or rivalry week if you don't have a championship game. In order to help your stress level, I thought i would hand out a few predictions.
1) ACC Championship - Look for VA Tech to win by at least a touchdown. Thank goodness the Matt Ryan Heisman talk has come to an abrupt hault.
2) SEC Championship - I am taking Tennessee in a close one. I think they will jump out early on the Tigers and then hold on in the end. The deflating loss last week combined with coaching questions will have LSU not playing up to par. Tennessee has nothing to lose and will come out of the gates firing. Alex, enjoy Tennessee's return to the BCS.
3) Big 12 Championship - Though I think Oklahoma has more talent across the board, I'm going with Mizzoura. Something didn't look right everytime I looked at Missouri's name. Then I realized there was a #1 beside it. Let's face it, that is just strange. Anyway, Chase Daniel will keep their run alive by edging out the Sooners.
4) USC vs. UCLA - USC. The return of Mr. Booty has given them quite a spark
5) Oregon vs. Oregon St. - Oregon. Nothing more to be said
6) Big 10 Championship - Oh wait, they don't have one. Thank goodness. One less week of the ESPN/Ohio State marriage, and one less week of slow football. I'm secretly hoping to see a West Virginia/Ohio State National Championship just so we can watch the Buckeyes get it handed to them again.
Have a good championship weekend. My Rebels just barely missed a bowl game this year....ahem. College Basketball is cranking into full gear.